Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

I just found, that the music shop, which is 5 minutes away from home, sells Rickenbacker basses. I do hope I can order a left handed one, so I can pay a deposit even tomorrow! If so, I might get it in January. Damn, I am hoping way too much. :bonk:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^Can't you just get a right handed one and flip it over like Hendrix did with his guitars Nolo?

Just got back from the big city, man the drivers in there are in such a hurry to get nowhere fast and on the highway I was doing about 10 km's over the speed limit and everyone was passing me. That's alright though cause two of the worst got caught by the Mounties,,,I waved at one of them when I went by he gave me the bird in return...:oyea:

I know where to speed and when to stay within reason, and if I'm not in a hurry I don't need to go 30 clicks over the limit to impress anyone, plus fines are Really expensive now so I avoid them as much as possible.:hab:

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score

^^ I would do that on a cheap bass, this one's gonna cost nearly £2000, so if I'm going to play only on that bass, it's better to get an actual left handed.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Rainbow_Rising.jpg

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Hot Chocolate with a big blob of whipped cream on top. It's another cold day here in So. Cal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online

No members online now.