Welcome to our newest Supermod, Lynch

Harkat

Reaction score
Re: Welcome to our newest Supermod.

Where's all the estrogen on the mod squad? The ladies are vastly outnumbered here! :think:

Oooh pick me! I will add some extra estrogen when its lying around, not in use :flirt

Otherwise, congrats Lynch!!! :****:

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score

Thanks... so now I must decide... keep it a mystery or divulge my private info!? hrmm.gif

:tongue:

Maybe others have thought about it, but I think you are the first person I've seen ask. Hamm's Beer ads back in the 50, 60's and 70's featured an animated bear who was kind of a blunder, but still came out on top. There were various commercials such as the one below. Hamm's Beer was made in Minnesota. It was a cheap beer and not really very good beer. But the commercials had a jingle that always brings me back to my childhood, which started with the line: "From the land of sky blue waters...."

Also, Minnesota is called "the land of 10,000 lakes", which is kind of goofy since we actually have closer to 15,000 lakes in this state.

Hamms Ad

So, if you wonder where I'm from.. I'm in Cleveland. :wtf: But hey, if you've ever been to Cleveland, you'd know why I pretend to be from elsewhere.

I went there twice I think, once to see the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame, and another time to a class reunion with my wife, and somebody broke into my car in the parking lot at our hotel. So yeah, stick with the Minnesota angle, though I am sorry to have blown your cover, and I did it without even trying too hard!!! LOL Good luck again anyway with the Mods job.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

Yay, Super Gramps becomes Super Mod! You will be a great addition to the team, a big congrats to you!

joe

Reaction score

We need more ladies.

I'd have to agree. Isn't CRF an equal opportunity employeer? It's all about balance, is it not?

There's going to be more mods than average members soon the way it's going.:omg:

Congragulations Lynch.:cheers2

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

I'd have to agree. Isn't CRF an equal opportunity employeer? It's all about balance, is it not?

There's going to be more mods than average members soon the way it's going.:omg:

Congragulations Lynch.:cheers2

I'm all for the ladies! :tongue:

We've had two mods recently step down Joe so it's just evening out! :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Staff online

Members online