Welcome to our newest Supermod, Lynch

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Re: Welcome to our newest Supermod.

I'd have to agree. Isn't CRF an equal opportunity employeer? It's all about balance, is it not?

There's going to be more mods than average members soon the way it's going.:omg:

Congragulations Lynch.:cheers2

:bow:

Finally!

joe

Reaction score

Who stepped down Soot, if you don't mind me asking?

joe

Reaction score

Sal and Feld were great mods IMO. Kept a low profile and stepped in and resolved issues politely instead of inflamming members. I'm not saying that you have ever done that Soot as you're very reasonable and fair man.

No disrespect to Lynch but he was gone for a long while and shows up, what a couple of weeks ago and gets the title of a mod. Something doesn't seem right about that to me.

There has been other members here all through the night, every night, for a long period of time. Were they asked?

Anyway, just my observations on the authoritarian regime here.:D

Will I be banned for my opinions?

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

I don't want to make this go on for too long out of respect to Lynch but no, if we outright banned everyone who had an opinion the ban rate outside of spammers wouldn't be so rare.

Sal and Feldster were GREAT mods but being and remaining mod is a choice and not everyone has the time to mod in life and they have the good graces and sense to know when that time is and step down. Like everything in life we transition.

Lynch has been here for a long time, has experience in modship, has an easygoing way about him, a unique sense of humor and personality and is a guy I respect. As far as being gone there are plenty of things that happen in real life that effect that and I can't judge what someone's personal life brings as long as it doesn't cause them to lash out at others on the forum. Most absences I find always have a rational reason.

I don't know who was asked as that's not my department but I trust implicitly Magic and LG's judgment on these.

Now, I've respectfully answered your questions Joe to the best of my abilities. If you have more feel free to PM me but as of now this is Lynch's parade so let's let him have his moment! :)

joe

Reaction score

Thanx for your answers Soot.

BTW, don't take it all that serious. Besides somebody has to keep this government on thier toes.:D

I think Lynch will do a great job as he has a great sence of humour, he's witty, has humility, knowledge of certain music and has been here a long time.

I apologise Lynch for hijacking this post and your appointment as a mod. I have nothing but all good intentions for you on this new appointment.:grinthumb

Rocker440

Reaction score

Many :congrats Lynch! :grinthumb

Good to see a top, fellow rocker getting a promotion! :D

:hab: here's a tall cold one for you, although you might need a few more after a couple more days! :heheh:

:cheers2

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Thanx for your answers Soot.

BTW, don't take it all that serious. Besides somebody has to keep this government on thier toes.:D

I think Lynch will do a great job as he has a great sence of humour, he's witty, has humility, knowledge of certain music and has been here a long time.

I apologise Lynch for hijacking this post and your appointment as a mod. I have nothing but all good intentions for you on this new appointment.:grinthumb

No problem! Now let's get back to the party! Joe I don't know what your favorite beer is but I going to take out my girly drinks in Lynches honor!

smirnoffblueberrylem.jpg

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score

Do you happen to recall what happened the last time you brought your girly drinks onto the forum Sooty? :rolleyes:

Congratulations to Lynch though, hope you enjoy it! :cheers2

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

^^^^ What's wrong with girly drinks? Malibu is my BEST FRIEND!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online

No members online now.