Weezer (Official Thread)

SchindlerHaughton

Reaction score
Re: Weezer

which you don't feel like making a comment on.....?

I didn't really have much more of a comment to make. It's just a nice, interesting point. Never really thought of it.

I'm in the middle of listening through the Red Album at the moment, and I think it is a very solid album. Blows Raditude out of the water, that's for sure.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wow! Some people have no lives! :lmao: Although, not a music comment but regardless of how the band, critics or fans back it up the new album has to be the dumbest idea for a name and album cover for any band in a long time!

Weezer-Hurley
weezer_hurley.jpg

Jammo

Reaction score

Ahh Weezer, did they end up actually ever achieving anything? I distinctly remember 'Teenage Dirtbag' getting overplayed on the radio and then nothingess...

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Although, not a music comment but regardless of how the band, critics or fans back it up the new album has to be the dumbest idea for a name and album cover for any band in a long time!

Yes, I thought the very same thing. :rolleyes: I've not actually listened to anything off this album yet though. I heard that song he did with B.o.B. the other day and went "What the hell do Weezer think their doing?!" thinking that it was off the new album. :bonk:

Ahh Weezer, did they end up actually ever achieving anything? I distinctly remember 'Teenage Dirtbag' getting overplayed on the radio and then nothingess...

Weezer's kind of grown to be a big deal. An upwards of 15 million albums sold and a huge fanbase and whatnot.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Yes, I thought the very same thing. :rolleyes: I've not actually listened to anything off this album yet though. I heard that song he did with B.o.B. the other day and went "What the hell do Weezer think their doing?!" thinking that it was off the new album. :bonk:

Weezer's kind of grown to be a big deal. An upwards of 15 million albums sold and a huge fanbase and whatnot.

Plus Teenage Dirtbag is by Wheatus and not Weezer! :D

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online