Virgin Steele (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: VIRGIN STEELE more epic power

^^I am picking up all the ones you recommended highly.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I really like these guys, I've gone from not having any of their CD's to picking up all of DKW's recommendations. Can't pick a favorite yet though, I've only played them twice.

npqi9s.jpg

LOU/REALM

Reaction score

VIRGIN STEELE ...Quality band , Im afraid its one of those bands that somehow Ive missed out on over the years. Cant think a good enough reason how or why :bonk:....but that is going to change I NEED some albums !!
This track oozes CLASS !! :cheers2

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

DKW, I really like these guys! I think I'm getting an idea of what kind of Metal I like. I really think you saved the best for last as I thought Emalith was awesome! I loved the changing dynamics and the vocalist almost has a great range. Really like his tone in a lot of parts. Almost Steve Perryish in the mellower parts! :peek The fact that he goes from a smooth tone to gruff to the high notes is great! There's a lot of cool instrumentation that appeals to my orchestral rock taste as well! Thanks for the thread! :cheers2

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

Steve Perry !?!?!? Steve Perry !?!?!? :wtf:

Certainly glad I don't hear it that way..but, ahh, thanks, I think....

Glad you and Lou both like them. Lou, I'm not surprised you haven't heard them before.It's not like this type of music gets a push or any support outside of the metal community.

But anyway, after I done listening to my Manilla Road CD, I think I'll put some Virgin Steel into my CD player.

EDIT: Hey look, Virgin Steel has two pages !

Last edited:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Steve Perry !?!?!? Steve Perry !?!?!? :wtf:

Certainly glad I don't hear it that way..but, ahh, thanks, I think....

Glad you and Lou both like them. Lou, I'm not surprised you haven't heard them before.It's not like this type of music gets a push or any support outside of the metal community.

But anyway, after I done listening to my Manilla Road CD, I think I'll put some Virgin Steel into my CD player.

EDIT: Hey look, Virgin Steel has two pages !

Sorry DKW! :peek It's only on the softer vocal but I'm not a hater of Steve Perry so it wasn't a jab at the band! I do like them though! :grinthumb

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

I was just giving you a hard time, Soot. Nothing serious, I wasn't offended or thinking that you were secretly bagging on them or anything. :D

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

It would make sense for you to like anything you like..I'm just not a big Steve Perry or Journey fan, and personally don't hear a connect. But that doesn't matter, music is individual to everyone. If you hear a connect so be it. I just had to give you bit of a nug, being the hard headed,"metal head "that I am.

Like I said, it wasn't anything to be taken serious....

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online