Vincel Neil released from jail

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
blabbermouth:

VINCE NEIL Released From Jail - Feb. 25, 2011
According to TMZ.com, MÖTLEY CRÜE singer Vince Neil has checked out of the Clark County Detention Center after serving 10 days of a 15-day DUI sentence.

Neil pled guilty in Las Vegas Justice Court last month and will now spend 15 days under house arrest. He will also pay a $585 fine and attend DUI school and attend a victim impact panel online.

Vince told the Las Vegas Sun that he believed his 15-day prison sentence for driving under the influence was too much, saying, "They were a little harsh in the sentencing . . . But they wanted to make an example out of me, and it is what it is." Asked why he thought he got such a "harsh" penalty, Neil added, "Well, I think just because of my past. That kind of factored into it. But I'm going to do it, do my time and put it behind me and move on with my life."

Neil's "past" includes a felony DUI in a 1984 accident that killed HANOI ROCKS drummer Nicholas "Razzle" Dingley and injured two others, leaving at least one of them with permanent brain damage. Neil was unharmed, did 30 days in prison, 200 hours of community service, and paid millions in restitution.

Neil failed three field sobriety tests and had a blood-alcohol level almost three times the legal limit during his June 27, 2010 Las Vegas arrest.

Vince Neil police booking photo (taken on Tuesday, February 15, 2011)

neiljail.jpg

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.
He should have faced a firing squad. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. He left an innocent bystander brain damaged for christ's sake. A bullet to his careless, selfish, disrespectful spoiled, plastic face would have been the correct and just punishment.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SusanStone

Members online