Van Halen "TATTOO" next week and Tour in Februrary?

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
In the end, this song and even the upcoming album is nothing more than a promotion for the upcoming tour, that is where the $$$ is made, it's all about the tour, hardly nobody is going to buy their new stuff. I actually just played the video again, and sorry but I really can't decide if this song is serious, or is Van Halen trolling everyone????

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I just don't see any on stage energy from Roth anymore, OK none of us are getting any younger, but he used to fly around the stage like a gymnast, now he just stands around shouting into the mike and occasionally strolling about and clicking his fingers...example..

I love(d) VH in their first incarnation, most exciting live band around for a few years, and I don't rate a band musically on the number of calories they burn off, but that new song is just inane and frightful, sounds like it took them about 3 minutes to compose, if the whole new album is the same standard, it may sell 500 copies tops by the time the critics have finished with it.

I don't know...he looks pretty fit. Fit as a fiddle in fact.

My guess is he's not to attempt stealing the show from anyone. My only problem with this video is it only looks like half a band is up there.

You know...Mike and all. :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online