Uriah Heep (Official Thread)

ElPatanico

Dad Rockin Man
Reaction score
Very big fan of their early stuff. Very 'Eavy, Very 'Umble - Demons and Wizards is pretty great pre-metal greatness!

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Very big fan of their early stuff. Very 'Eaby, Very 'Umble - Demons and Wizards is pretty great pre-metal greatness!

Look At Yourself to me is outstanding. I keep saying that all the time, but I just can't help it, I love this album!

Great tune here, Shadows of Grief. :grinthumb

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
Very 'Eavy, Very 'Umble is a good record. Some weaker songs mixed in with strong ones. I really don't like their second one Salisbury. Look At Yourself is terrific all the way through.

ElPatanico

Dad Rockin Man
Reaction score
Salisbury and Magician's Birthday both have some decent tracks, but not top notch LPs. I like most of "Very..."

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Two heavy tracks from a bit commercial sounding, but still excellent album Fallen Angel. :D

Woman of the Night and Fallen Angel

Very underrated line-up IMO. :grinthumb

UH.jpg

ElPatanico

Dad Rockin Man
Reaction score
I own "Sweet Freedom," but I played it once, said "EW" and threw it in with the rest of my collection. This thread makes me wanna break it out and give it another chance. :p

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Sweet Freedom is a good album, Stealin' and Pilgrim (especially Pilgrim) are top tracks.

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score
I bought some Heep vinyl about a year ago and never played them yet. Dont know why, other than the fact that when I got 'em I had bought tons of other stuff as well so they got lost in the shuffle. Needless to say I broke out in a big way lately and I LOVE THIS BAND. I grew up to 70's rock but only heard them in passing, nobody ever sat me down and said "stop what you are doing, smoke this doobie, and listen to this album!".

The last 4 or 5 days I've listened to Salisbury, Look At Yourself, Demons and Wizards, Magician's Birthday, Return To Fantasy, and Abominog. If I wouldve been 13 years old back in 1973 and saw them in concert, they would be my favorite band of all time, I am that impressed by them.

I just discovered a new band!! I am excited about buying more Heep music!!

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
^^ Then I think you should buy their latest two albums, Wake The Sleeper and Into The Wild. Apparently some new material is coming up and we might see another Heep album if not this year then next year. :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online