Uriah Heep (Official Thread)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I waited a few days and sampled various songs of theirs on Pandora to see what I got into, and ultimately decided to get Demons and Wizards. "The Wizard" sold me on it. What a great tune! :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^That is a great starting point for the old 'Heep Jen. Magician's Birthday is another must have...at least it is to me.;)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know they play in the UK. Must go to see them again! :grinthumb

They do a few festivals over here and sometimes they do Nottingham or manchester or Sheffield but I have seen them so many times it won't matter if I miss them this time, besides they may do a festival that I am at:)

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
They do a few festivals over here and sometimes they do Nottingham or manchester or Sheffield but I have seen them so many times it won't matter if I miss them this time, besides they may do a festival that I am at:)

I am too young to skip any of their gigs! It's a must see live to me. :D
Looks like I know on what I will spend my money once I get paid. :oyea:

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
You go for it, I agree you cannot afford to miss gigs, especially good ones, you never know when they will pack up or pass on.

Connak

Reaction score
I love Uriah Heep. Great band, great music.

I saw them in 2011 in promotion for their Into the Wild album. Good live band as well, though they did play a lot from the new album.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online