Uriah Heep (Official Thread)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
The "Into The Wild" album gets better every time I play it. I reckon it's gonna be one of my faves from them.

Love this album.:bow:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Into The Wild is just AMAZING!! So Nololob Feelings huh? Yeah it's been a while. Will have to dig it out.

Yeah a no go for you on Conquest it seems as well. I can't say I was all that thrilled when I bought it, but can't get rid of it either ya know? I'll spin it before the week is out I hope.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I'm pretty impressed w/ Call of the Wild. TBH, I wasn't really feeling the single, a bit too poppy and unadventurous, IMO. But then I decided to dig a bit deeper and checked out some of the other songs posted at YouTube, and I have to say I'm liking the rest of what I've heard a lot. It's even harking back to the Heavy Prog years a bit. Gonna have to pick the new one up.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Today, exactly 27 years ago, David Byron passed away. Such an incredible voice, no one had such a charisma like him. He was 38.

David%20Byron%202.jpg
davidbyron1.jpg

MP edit:Removed dead video

Truly missed.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
To me Uriah Heep just isn't the same w/o the mighty David Byron. Awesome vocalist and one of my all time favorites. Without him Heep lost their way for a Very long time ,IMO.

RIP David

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Agreed Wolf! Though I may have liked stuff without him , he is the sound of Uriah Heep. :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.