UFO Stories: About the band or not ...

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
This song has more of a spiritual theme than a space or science theme. But the album, Solar Fire, has a solar system theme. This song was written by Bob Dylan. As you may recall, Manfred Mann recorded another Dylan song (Mighty Quinn) that became quite a big hit for his band.

Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Father Of Day, Father Of Night

Last edited:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
My UFO offering - not about the band :)

I have a story that I've posted here before about strange flying objects I and an ex witnessed about 17 years ago. It's certainly one of the weirdest things I've ever seen in my life.
One winter's evening an ex and I were on our way to have a drink in a country pub when about half way into our journey, in a place that is quite bleak with nothing but rambling moorland and the odd farm dotted round, we were absolutely gobsmacked to see a multitude of lights scattered in the sky. We pulled the car up and got out just staring agog at them, other cars were doing the same. They were just hovering and then suddenly started dropping towards the ground, then disappeared! It really was the weirdest thing. A few days later it was on the radio about strange lights being spotted over an area of the Derbyshire countryside. Royal Air Force maneuvres, air ballons and other possible explanations were ruled out, so who knows what they were...

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
I have only ever had one strange whatever .. Driving towards the Peak District as a passenger in the front seat with my ex partner at the wheel. Two orange spheres of light shoot across the road in front of us, both about as big as a cricket ball, she turns and looks at me in disbelief I turn to my mate Hank in the back and he's got his head buried in a magazine.

Anyway here's Hawkwind "Space Is Deep"

I usually laugh that off 'cos I can't explain it but at the time it freaked me out. :wtf:

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
Anyway here's Hawkwind "Space Is Deep"

Great song. The embedding of the video was turned off by request, so you have to go to YouTube to watch it. Not a big deal, but I hope they don't start doing that to all the videos.

Last edited:

Taboo

Toward the Within
Reaction score
Last night I was chatting with a friend of mine that lives in Fresno, California (rural town) and out of nowhere he's telling me how he's hearing alot of buzzing outside, everybody in his neighborhood are outside watching this strange and bright object high in the sky. He left to see what was going on. He even showed me a video that he captured with his iPhone.. Very strange stuff =/

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArturoThre

Staff online

Members online