U. F. O. (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: U. F. O.

The set list at the High Voltage Festival ..
1.Saving Me
2.Only You Can Rock Me
3.Lights Out
4.Love To Love
5.Hell Driver
6.Rock Bottom
7.Doctor Doctor

They had initial trouble with equipment but they are class and eased through. Great sound.

That is probably my favorite UFO song of all time, I used to play it over and over again off the "Strangers In The Night" live record.

It's kind of nice to know that with all the newfangled technology we have nowadays at our disposal things still go wrong at live events. Glad they sorted it out though.

Where's my T-Shirt Sox???.........:D

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

MP They were on the main stage and I guess the set was short cos they had a lot of acts to get through what with change overs and stuff.

LG there were more T-Shirts than I have ever seen before, sporting loads of classic rock/prog band album covers.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Did you or Sweaty pick up any of them Sox?

I know I would Love a Saxon T-shirt, preferably with Dogs of War emblazoned across the front or Crusader, both excellent.:tup:

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

I got a festival shirt and picked my mate Tone an ELP Tarkus shirt. I think Sweat got the same festival shirt as me. I tell you LG all the Rush fans came out, there were tour shirts everywhere ... and I am sure it wasn't a day release from the local Happy House.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

If you mean the "Loony Bin" then you are right...that is cool to see all kinds of fans wearing their colors with pride...even though Rush wasn't at the event.

I hope they do cross the pond and visit you after they are done over here.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

A couple clips of the High Voltage set 2010 :grinthumb

Rock Bottom

Doctor Doctor

rtbuck

Reaction score

Cool Band!! I was fortunate to have seen the classic late 70's line-up & they were phenomenal!! They were supposed to be on the same card with AC/DC opening but UFO got held up at the border & had to cancel so AC/DC played a 90 minute set. We were able to use the same ticket stubs when UFO returned at a later date so we actually seen 2 concerts for the price of one & back then concerts were 8-10 dollars so it was well worth it. When UFO returned, local band Talas opened up & I was pretty blown away by bassist Billy Sheehan which is weird because the next tour Sheehan played bass in UFO for a short time after Pete Way left. Which reminds me...I seen Waysted (Pete Ways band) open for someone in the early 80's & they were cool live

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Love To Love

Cool Live Studio Version From '05

20100827102259680.jpeg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member