Triumph (Official Thread)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Re: Triumph

Fight The Good Fight

I have a live DVD on these guys, it's pretty fantastic.

Last edited by a moderator:

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score

big Triumph fan here, since my friend turned me on to them in 1980. I have every vinyl LP they've made, including their first s/t and 2 versions of RnR Machine.
Most people are casual fans and I could see the younger crowd and fans of modern rock thinking they are ok at best, but back in the day they were one great band. I love the early years but my favorite era is probably 1980-1984. I even like Sport Of Kings and Surviellence but those two were a big drop off from their peak years.

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score

How did I miss this thread?? Listened to a ton of Triumph over the years, and this is one of my favorites from them

Last edited by a moderator:

Rocket Roll

Reaction score
I saw Triumph four times back in the day, including one show Rik called in sick! I skipped the reunion show in Oklahoma a couple of years ago because I was convinced a full-scale tour was imminent. I figured why else would they put together a nice website & forum for a band that has been dead for so long. Whoops, bad call on my part. I missed my chance for a fifth Triumph show. Maybe the Van Halen warmup spot rumor will come true.

joe

Reaction score
Triumph's s/t debut. Released in Canada on Attic and in Europe.

Triumph-Triumph-417584.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online