Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Re: "The Official" Tori Amos Thread

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Definitely

From The Choirgirl Hotel

51P3vR0C71L.jpg

Here's my review of it for now but I'll be doing a whole 'nother retrospective of it in this thread when I finally get there! :grinthumb

Oh, and Under The Pink is awesome especially for Pretty Good Year! :grinthumb

Zombeels

Reaction score

I saw Tori live back in '99 and I remember all throughout the show various women yelling "I love you Tori"

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

I saw Tori live back in '99 and I remember all throughout the show various women yelling "I love you Tori"

Yeah, I heard that two with my two Tori concert experiences! She has a very huge connection with her audience and even though she has male and female fans there's sure to be an even deeper connection with her female fans for obvious reasons. I love her but she's definitely a feminist and focuses most of her content on that! She's an intelligent, lovable feminist though! :grinthumb

Zombeels

Reaction score

I had a roommate introduce me to her debut album (No, not Y Can't Tori Read) and I was hooked right away. My roommate had always been a sucker for redheads and had every single CD/single Tori released and a few nice posters of her.

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score

nice read S&S and some nice videos MP. If you want Tori girls (that's what we call them) to get up and scream. This line does it everytime "those christian boys so you can make me cum that doesn't make you jesus" :heheh:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

^^^ :heheh: Great line!!

Thanks for the vid props! Nice pics again! Huge Tori head I am!!

Love this tune also!!

Gold Dust!!

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score

First time I heard this song a was crossing one of the bridges into Manhattan. I was in tears by the end of it. To this day its still that powerful a song to me being someone that knows someone that was lost in the 9/11 attacks and living in NYC.

About:

"From Boston, the story switches to New York, where Scarlet witnesses a plane crash in mid-air. Tori was in the city on September 11 and I CAN'T SEE NEW YORK is a story with obvious echoes of that fateful day. "When they watched it on TV , people had to remind themselves that it wasn't a movie. Being there and being able to smell it, you knew that it was reality."

If you don't know about this site and are a Tori Fan you should:

Tori Amos: HEREINMYHEAD.COM

Last edited by a moderator:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online