Tori Amos (Official Thread)

Abraxas

Reaction score
So I'm not crazy that she looks surprisingly stunning! I agree about the photoshop but it was good realistic photoshop! :heheh: Honestly, my biggest criticism in which my honesty has gotten me backlash from Tori fans is how bad her plastic surgery has been! By God, that's some scary stuff! :tongue:

I could never understand why she got plastic surgery because I thought she looked great before it. :confused:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I could never understand why she got plastic surgery because I thought she looked great before it. :confused:

Agreed! :grinthumb It just seems to go against anything that one garners from her music. She's very much a feminist and doesn't seem like she would try to alter the natural course of aging just to shallowly improve her beauty! It's her business though of course and it's the music that keeps me coming back anyway. :)

Abraxas

Reaction score
^^ I agree.

Unrepentant Geraldines is a very solid album from start to finish and it reminded me of her first three albums. :)

Taboo

Toward the Within
Reaction score
New album is really amazing, I love it!! Many of the songs remind me of Under the Pink era stuff. Tori totally surprised me with this one because I thought she didn't have it in her to make music like she used to in her prime days. For me Scarlet's Walk was her last great album and fell off a cliff with Beekeeper (which I consider a decent-ish album) and totally redeemed herself with this new album. Ohh and I'm not sure what Tori did with her voice, but she sounds so much better here than she did on NoH and the remix album where she sounded tired. Here she totally shines!

Thank you Tori for this album :bow:

Abraxas

Reaction score
My fave tracks:

Maids Of Elfen-mere
Unrepentant Geraldines
Rose Dover
16 Shades Of Blue
America
Weatherman
Trouble's Lament

Adding Giant's Rolling Pin to my list. :grinthumb

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

Us ladies absolutely hate the ageing process, it's a cruel, cruel thing :wa

Actually I thought her surgery looked pretty good and natural, but like Sooty, I was very surprised when I found out it's something she had undergone as she always struck me as the type that would grow old gracefully, embracing the wrinkles and lines.

Anyway back to the new album, it's great to hear the positive feedback here, I'll be picking it up very soon :)

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
I picked it up yesterday! :woot:

So far I've heard the first 6 songs and I love it! Yayyyyy!!! That old classic Tori piano is back!!

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
New album is really amazing, I love it!! Many of the songs remind me of Under the Pink era stuff. Tori totally surprised me with this one because I thought she didn't have it in her to make music like she used to in her prime days. For me Scarlet's Walk was her last great album and fell off a cliff with Beekeeper (which I consider a decent-ish album) and totally redeemed herself with this new album. Ohh and I'm not sure what Tori did with her voice, but she sounds so much better here than she did on NoH and the remix album where she sounded tired. Here she totally shines!

Thank you Tori for this album :bow:

I pretty much agree with everything you have said here! This new album is great... maybe her best since Scarlet's Walk.

Favourite tracks:
Wild Way
Weatherman
Unrepentant Geraldines

Rose Dover is bloody weird! :wtf: Maybe I need time with it. :heheh:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online