Mothers Of Invention
Emerson, Lake & Palmer
Traffic
Kansas
Muse

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
It's alright, dear, I was just surprised, that we don't have no one joint favorite prog band at all. :grinthumb

Abraxas

Reaction score
Abraxas I like Mars Volta, although their last album didn't really do much for me but they are definitely unique and it would be nice if they did manage to bury the hatchet and make a couple more records.

I've yet to get their last album but it's on my list of cd's to get. I hope they get back together too. It would be great to see them release more material. :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I'm pretty sure playing some "prog" is a good way for you to get the flat to yourself for a while Old Ent...:heheh:

Jethro Tull would be on my list too, and Jet great to see Kansas on yours', they are also one of my favorites and I do consider them Prog, albeit with a hard rock element as well.

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
My favourites (for today), in no particular order -
Yes
Pink Floyd
Genesis
Dream Theater
Moody Blues
Family
Jethro Tull
Supertramp
Rush
Kansas

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Nice to see Supertramp get some love...:woot:

I've always liked them, one of those rare rock bands who's lead instrument is the piano instead of the usual six string.:hab:

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
^^I'm pretty sure playing some "prog" is a good way for you to get the flat to yourself for a while Old Ent...:heheh:

Jethro Tull would be on my list too, and Jet great to see Kansas on yours', they are also one of my favorites and I do consider them Prog, albeit with a hard rock element as well.

I really like Kansas, but they seem to get forgotten about a lot of the time. :uh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.