Top 100 Classic Rock songs of all time!

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Kashmir, eh? There is hope for the world yet! :omg:

Can't say I agree with the song choice for Aerosmith though. I think Dream On would have been a much more suitable track, but a little more predictable. :)

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
They are the longest running active band to stay relevant decade after decade. I'm not sure why they would be that questionable dude. :)

You are right, but I would put them between 5th-10th IMO. I'm sure the list would look different if it was made here in the UK. :tongue:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
You are right, but I would put them between 5th-10th IMO. I'm sure the list would look different if it was made here in the UK. :tongue:

Like TS said earlier and many of said all ourt lists would be different. If I was constricted to like anything before the 90's I wouldn't have AC/DC even onmy list but it's not my list so "Oh well!" :tongue:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
that list has a CRAP TON more validity than those crummy lists that Rolling Stone rehashes year after year after year. :rolleyes:

Yeah yeah, "it's all about opinion" and my opinion is that the opinions that worked up this list know a lot more about what they are talking about than the idiots at R.S.

Now if we could get the same people voting on a new and improved RnR HOF (part deux, cuz part uno is half garbage)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I like any list that doesn't have the Beatles at number one or two (for once) and doesn't have Stairway to Heaven on it! :grinthumb

I do think it is interesting they put Enter Sandman on there though, since we have discussed before what time periods constitute "classic". I see the definition is indeed changing.

It's also great they included only one song per artist, because how many of those songs would have been the Beatles otherwise?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online