Top 10 Rock And Roll Hall of Fame snubs

Aero

Reaction score
KISS and Boston do NOT deserve to be in.

You're joking, right?

Boston especially was one of the best rock bands of all time. Maybe you didn't like their music but they sold a shit ton of records due to talent alone and Tom Scholz was an innovator of the guitar when it came to constructing their unique sound.

If you're going to talk about bands that don't belong in the Hall Of Fame, let's start with all of the bands that are in there that don't even play rock music.

Metal Health

Reaction score
Boston only had about three hits. If you agree, name all of their hits. KISS was loved by many but does not appeal to me. In 44 years they have sold only 75,000 records. Not even close to the top of the list

Aero

Reaction score
Boston only had about three hits. If you agree, name all of their hits. KISS was loved by many but does not appeal to me. In 44 years they have sold only 75,000 records. Not even close to the top of the list

Boston had 8 singles in the top 50 and their debut album has sold 17 million copies in the US alone.

Black Dahlia

A Seasoned Witch
Reaction score
Not about how many albums they sold, but how much influence they had on the evolution of rock and roll.

I don't even believe there should even be a hall of fame for rock. It's supposed to be the red-headed stepchild of the art scene.

Speed King

Rockin to the East & West
Reaction score

Define "hit",...virtually every song on Boston's STD album is still being played on the radio today, every single song, without exception, even the Dark Side of the Moon can't claim that victory. How many albums can you think of that virtually every song is still being played, the only other one I can think of is Van Halen I. They definitely belong there.

Metal Health

Reaction score
If the single sells more than 2 million copies and if it is one of the best songs of classic rock, it is a hit. If that's what the band is known for.

Speed King

Rockin to the East & West
Reaction score
If the single sells more than 2 million copies and if it is one of the best songs of classic rock, it is a hit. If that's what the band is known for.

Singles?,..you mean like a 45RPM disc that you play on a turntable? By the time Boston's first album came out record companys were no longer concentrating on single record sales. It was about album sales, album sales for Boston's first album is at 17,000,000 that's 17 times platinum, it's number 8 on the list of best selling US albums of all time according the RIAA certification and Nielsen SoundScan sales tracking.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online