The Rolling Stones (Official Thread)

The Floyd

Hey You
Reaction score
I too agree, I saw them on the bigger Bang tour and they were superb, runnung about like youngsters, they sure put on a fantastic performance, I think the crowd agreed:cheers:

I feel like Mick Jagger is just a ball of neverending energy. He always looks ready to party and go crazy.

I'm not the biggest Rolling Stones fan, but I'm looking forward to their hopefully new releases, and I have been getting into their music a bit more as of late. Would love to see them in concert.

The Floyd

Hey You
Reaction score
I have Satisfaction drilled into my head right now. I guess blasting it and badly dancing to it does that to ya.

aerozep3207

Reaction score
I saw the biggerbang tour and they put on a hell of a show,I was surprised and amazed how they all were all over the place - not just Mick but Ronnie was moving from side to side on the stage and even Keith was moving around,he even jumped a little bit in the air at one time. I don't know how long they can continue this kind of pace,we'll have to take what we get. The show that night was not to be believed.
I heard this morning that the Stones are going to do 4 shows this year. They are going to do 2 in England (I believe that is what I heard) and 2 shows in Brooklyn,New York. I'm from Brooklyn and I now live across the river in New Jersey and I hope that I can get my hands on a couple of tickets.

keep those model subways running - watch the closing doors :woot:

rtbuck

Reaction score
It's still weird that I never seen them live! I am a Stones freak & have every album & DVD but never seen them live. The one thing I like what they have been doing for the past year is that on their official archive site they have been releasing full concert audio downloads at minimal cost. So far they have released 'Brussel's Affair 1973'(which features an unreal version of Midnight Rambler), 'L.A. Friday 1975'(best jam of Jumpin'Jack Flash' I've ever heard), 'Hampton,VA 1981', & 'Tokyo Dome 1990'. I wish more aging bands would follow the Stones & go through their archives. Their archive site is through the UK but the shows are also available through Google Music.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^That is a very good idea Bucky to get other bands to do an inventory check and go through the vaults and release their back catalog, doesn't matter if it's already out in bootlegs many people like yourself would want the real official release.

No comment on one of the Few(Probably Only One) bands I've seen live but you have not.:nw:

:D

rtbuck

Reaction score
^^That is a very good idea Bucky to get other bands to do an inventory check and go through the vaults and release their back catalog, doesn't matter if it's already out in bootlegs many people like yourself would want the real official release.

No comment on one of the Few(Probably Only One) bands I've seen live but you have not.:nw:

:D

Hey LG, they have just released a limited edition box set of the Brussels Affair on vinyl...a 3 record set with a poster, a book, & a watch for 750 dollars & it is hand signed by Jagger

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Hey LG, they have just released a limited edition box set of the Brussels Affair on vinyl...a 3 record set with a poster, a book, & a watch for 750 dollars & it is hand signed by Jagger

Sorry my friend that's TOO Much for me...I can think of an awful lot of albums I could buy with that much money.;)

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score
I heard Brown Sugar on the radio today and thought about how many rock bands have been influenced by that song, the style they play, and the band themselves. Quite frankly, in my opinion, the number is close to the number of stars in the sky.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online