The Rolling Stones (Official Thread)

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
Re: The Official Rolling Stones Thread!!!

PH2008051601030.jpg

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score

''Blue Turns To Grey'' is one of my favorite 60's Rolling Stones tunes, from the album, ''December's Children (And Everybody's), released in late 1965. I always thought this should of been released as a single. Classic Rolling Stones.

(((Blue Turns To Grey)))

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score

''Blue Turns To Grey'' is one of my favorite 60's Rolling Stones tunes, from the album, ''December's Children (And Everybody's), released in late 1965. I always thought this should of been released as a single. Classic Rolling Stones.

(((Blue Turns To Grey)))

I agree. I love "Blue Turns to Grey"! The Stones did a lot of great ballads in the sixties including this other one from "December's Children":

:grinthumb

PinkFreud

Rock Junkie
Reaction score

One thing I will say about the Stones is they have something working greatly in their favor to have almost all of them still alive today. If there is a God, he must really love what they do because he keeps them alive and kickin'!
That said, my favorite Stones songs are Don't Stop, Gimme Shelter, Miss You, and Paint It Black (the last of which is my 5th most played song on iTunes, for what it's worth :p)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online