The Rolling Stones (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: The Official Rolling Stones Thread!!!

A new and improved Stones thread, very nice...I am laying odds that Foxhound will have more posts in here than anyone else...with the possible exception of MP himself.:grinthumb

I'll be back later with a Proper music post.;)

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score

The Singer Not The Song - another great song from ''December's Children"

Good call, Foxhound!

:cheers:

"December's Children" has one of my favourite Stone album covers. The covers to "'High Tide and Green Grass" and "Flowers" are two more.

5115FYPMHQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg 51M8FXDTT9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg 51ybxgK5blL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:rock:

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score

Very cool! The three Rolling Stones' EPs were always up on the wall of the record shop I haunted in high school in the late sixties but I never bought them then since I was a serious music fan who only bought albums.... When I saw them though in a Piccadilly Circus record shop in London, England in 1984, I snapped them right up!

I only have one of the thirty issues of the Rolling Stones fan magazine though. I missed out on a near-mint(?) set on Ebay a couple of years ago. Do you know of any dealer with any nice ones in good stock?

:huh:

Last edited:

jeffrey

Alive & Well & Living In
Reaction score
Second to the right then straight on till morning

Very cool! The three Rolling Stones' EPs were always up on the wall of the record shop I haunted in high school in the late sixties but I never bought them then since I was a serious music fan who only bought albums.... When I saw them though in a Piccadilly Circus record shop in London, England in 1984, I snapped them right up!

I only have one of the thirty issues of the Rolling Stones fan magazine though. I missed out on a near-mint(?) set on Ebay a couple of years ago. Do you know of any dealer with any nice ones in good stock?

:huh:

Afraid not Foxhound. I bought that copy when it first came out and have treasured it ever since.:)

Julie

Reaction score

My favorite is not really original, but Sympathy For The Devil is just soooo cooool! :)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online