"The Official" En Vogue Thread

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sweet! I didn't know the Club Noveau guys were in on that! Sweet! I love their version of Lean On Me! Anyway, they don't make R&B music that stays true to soul and R&B anymore. The closest now is Mary J. Blige! Between the absence of En Vogue and Boyz II Men I think R&B had it's final nail in it's coffin!

I've been out of the R&B circut for quite awhile now.. Maybe the exposure is all the rap and hip hop artist plus the P. Diddy pop clones have taken over most of what's popular these day's.. There has to be some groups who still have that good soulful sound!!!:wtf:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I've been out of the R&B circut for quite awhile now.. Maybe the exposure is all the rap and hip hop artist plus the P. Diddy pop clones have taken over most of what's popular these day's.. There has to be some groups who still have that good soulful sound!!!:wtf:

You won't like this Thumper but the closest you'll get is Kanye West last c.d. 808's and Heartbreaks which I think is brilliant personally and is way more soul than Hip-Hop! :heheh:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I always like soul versions of Yesterday as it's such a soulful song anyway! That goes for En Vogues Version as well!

En Vogue-Yesterday

Yesterday (A Capella)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online