The Favorite Bands/Artists/Groups of the CRF Census

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Very interestingly. With each new vote the landscape of the results change and it's quite an interesting spectacle. There are some bands that started out very strong and have slowly dropped from their dominant position in the top 10 (to my dismay), there are some bands who have slowly been climbing the list since the start (also to my dismay), and there are a rare few that have come out of nowhere and toppled many big name bands (once again to my dismay). It might not be turning out how it would in my own personal Neverland but I'm being fair about it and I think everyone will be happy to see their votes being fairly represented. We have a kaleidoscope of musical tastes amongst out forum members after all. ;)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Well I don't know why anyone would waste their time with it if I wasn't. Such a poll would defeat the purpose of itself if I wasn't checking all the points fairly. It's boils down to trust and respect I suppose.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I forgot to announce yesterday that the polls for this thread are now closed. Now that the numbers are set in stone I will take care of some last minute things and put a spit polish on the results so that they're all nice n' pretty looking and then post them shortly. Thank you to everyone who voted. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online