The end of AC/DC?

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
CNN.com has the story

Malcolm is ill, but they're not saying what with, just that it's serious.

Hope he'll be OK no matter what happens band-wise.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well the fact is they ain't retiring but Malcolm has apparently been in bad health. Wish him the best recovery.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^You know it would be tragic if Malcolm did retire permanently, guess that depends on his health and vitality after he gets over whatever problem he's dealing with.

I think it's up to Angus and Brian how long they will wait before making any band decisions, if the two of them wanted to do another tour then I think they would be successful even though it wouldn't seem right without Malcolm.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
They have toured without Malcolm before too. The nephew of Malcolm stepped up on the Blow Up Your Video tour.

Recky

Reaction score
word is, Mal has had a stroke...thats bound to slow you up...if true, thanks for everything matey...you blew my socks off in 74 with Bon and proceeded to continue same since...go have a rest and enjoy the rewards of your sterling effoorts

Iggy

Coal mining ruffian
Reaction score
'Young has said he's proud of the band's straightforward, powerhouse crunch.

"People can go out and hear R.E.M. if they want deep lyrics, but at the end of the night, they want to go home and get f*****! That's where AC/DC comes into it," he once said'.

Amen to that. :rock: Chill out Malcolm, get well soon.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Was listening to Eddie Trunk on Hair Nation this afternoon and heard him and Chris Jericho talking about Malcolm and AC/DC.

Eddie said that they are staying pretty tight-lipped about what is going on with Malcolm and it's mostly speculation by people not in-the-know right now. He also said that AC/DC ~is~ indeed recording right now in Canada without Malcolm and also said that Malcolm's nephew is filling in right now.

*shrug*

That's all I know. Nothing really new there other than that they are for sure continuing on at this point.

bohohippybeatnic

Reaction score
Was listening to Eddie Trunk on Hair Nation this afternoon and heard him and Chris Jericho talking about Malcolm and AC/DC.

Eddie said that they are staying pretty tight-lipped about what is going on with Malcolm and it's mostly speculation by people not in-the-know right now. He also said that AC/DC ~is~ indeed recording right now in Canada without Malcolm and also said that Malcolm's nephew is filling in right now.

*shrug*

That's all I know. Nothing really new there other than that they are for sure continuing on at this point.

I see them continuing with Macolm's nephew. Either way, get well Malcolm.

AC/DC - No Bull - YouTube

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online

No members online now.