The end of AC/DC?

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I find it strange that when/if this were just about any other band, people would react with disappointment, sadness, etc.

But that it's possibly happening to AC/DC, everyone's reactions are "pfttt.. yeah, we'll see when the band releases a statement, otherwise I don't believe it". I don't know why it's so hard to believe. Supposedly Malcom had a stroke a couple weeks back. If that's the case, it's VERY believable. *shrug*

(I'm talking about all over the net, FB, other music sites, etc in general)

Its my favourite band so of course Im going to only believe it when the band makes a statement. I don't believe everything I read so with most bands I like Id prefer to wait until they release a statement.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
yeah I understand that. I don't care either way, but from what I've seen on music sites other than this one as well as social media, the vast majority of people are treating this as if it's not possible. I can't say I ever remember so many people taking that stance on a rumor/news story. I just find it odd

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's been a couple of days now and AC/DC has not said anything officially, if this is just a rumor,they must be aware of it.

Doesn't look good kids,doesn't look good.

mich

Reaction score
I heard that Malcom Young had a blood clot on his brain due to smoking.:rolleyes:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.