The Cult (Official Thread)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
That's an interesting opinion. The feedback generally seems to be positive, which does not mean you are wrong obviously. :D Did you enjoy the previous album "Choice of Weapon"?

I did enjoy that album, I have on occasion made a rash descision about an album in the past and then changed my mind so we will see, I have followed this band for many years and have a lot of respect for Ian and Billy.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Well the album is average in my opinion, I may change my opinions after further listens but we shall see.

That's an interesting opinion. The feedback generally seems to be positive, which does not mean you are wrong obviously. :D Did you enjoy the previous album "Choice of Weapon"?

I did enjoy that album, I have on occasion made a rash descision about an album in the past and then changed my mind so we will see, I have followed this band for many years and have a lot of respect for Ian and Billy.

firstly I`m with sweaty on my first listen its for the cult an average album. that`s also not a negative response its just the way we feel about it on a first listen I think this is a grower...

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
I haven't heard the new one yet myself but I'm a huge fan of Electric & Sonic Temple and also enjoy Love, Ceremony etc. so I'll definitely be checking it out at some point in the near future.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
I haven't heard the new one yet myself but I'm a huge fan of Electric & Sonic Temple and also enjoy Love, Ceremony etc. so I'll definitely be checking it out at some point in the near future.
its a killer for other bands but its something missing with it being the cult...

BikerDude

Dude
Reaction score
blow the dust of this album its still a killer album today.......................THE CULT

View attachment 22372

Great album. One of my all time favs.
I've been digging on the later stuff that I missed the first time around.
Beyond Good and Evil fell more or less flat when it came out.
But now I listen and it rocks. IMO

Marbles

Reaction score
I haven't really listened to anything new from them in recent years. However, I'm itching to see them live again, it's been seven years since I last did.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online