The Beatles vs Led Zeppelin

The Beatles VS Led Zeppelin

• Total voters

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I absolutely hate the Beatles, there not really rock n roll... Led Zeppelin by a mile.

That's a pretty absurd statement, but seeing you're "only" 14 (not trying to mock you here, or disrespect you for being young), perhaps with time, you will revise your opinion of The Beatles!

As for the voting, I really can't choose. What I prefer, depends on my mood the day I am asked. In other words, it's a draw!

rocknrollpestcontroll

Jammin On The Drums
Reaction score
Very very hard choice... The Beatles probably have the most hits in the history of music! Nobody Quite Sounds like Led Zepplin.:pullhair: i'll have to think about this...

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I can understand how people dont like the Beatles just like people don't like the Stones, Zeppelin, The Who, Pink Floyd, Queen, Kiss, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, etc etc etc.

On my personal radar, what I love about the Beatles, I REALLY love, but what i don't like, I REALLY don't like. In fact, if I sat down with their entire discography, song for song, from start to finish in checklist fashion, I could probably checkoff 60% of the Beatles tracks as songs I don't like or REALLY don't like.

But, I do understand their place in history and their importance in the music industry and would never deny them that. I just thought that the comment someone made that they aren't even rock and roll is absurd.

Black Dahlia

A Seasoned Witch
Reaction score
Hmmm... I hope Paul McCartney doesn't see this, 'cause it'll blow my chances of ever marrying him! :wa

I vote for Led Zeppelin. Every album, to me, is very listenable. The Beatles did a lot of stuff that, frankly, I just didn't get.

Two great bands, but if only one mix CD, than it's Zeppelin for me.

The Kid

Hey Mr. Tambourine Man
Reaction score
This is really hard because both bands are so different. Since The Beatles are my favorite band I voted for them.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka