The BEATLES (Official Thread)

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Two big reasons for gearing preference towards the vnyl pressings of Beatles music.1)-All music from the period was done analog,so for me it only stands to reason that,they should sound more "natural" when payed back in correspondent technical form (I.e.our old friend,the phonograohic turntable.When they transfer older music,they break everything down sound bit by sound bit to appear to have been recorded that way.This is what detracts from the natural aspects od things.2-)It's not just about the music.Playing records is just plain more fun than pushing buttons on a Cd player..Any vinyl devotee such as myself
knows EXACTLY what I mean'........

oooooooooooooh YES!!!!! @Hurdy Gurdy Man

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
next delivery of the vinyl collection due is the white album I cannot wait till it's here hmmm happy ooh yes

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
the two albums arrived today the white album and rubber soul awesome sheer genius classic albums

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Has anyone else gotten the new 50th edition of the Sgt Peppers album what do you's think

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Anyone enjoying the 50th Anniversary edition of "Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"? Which edition did you guys get? As mentioned above, I've bought the 2-disc version so far, but damn, listening to it makes me want that 6-disc box set badly. Still, I'm gonna try to hold on for a price drop.

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
Anyone enjoying the 50th Anniversary edition of "Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"? Which edition did you guys get? As mentioned above, I've bought the 2-disc version so far, but damn, listening to it makes me want that 6-disc box set badly. Still, I'm gonna try to hold on for a price drop.
Man I envy the stuff available to you guys in first world countries. I tried to order the 2-CD set out here and with all the middle-men involved it works out to be far too much. I wish the record companies would try grow their markets by offering stuff at reasonable prices [grumble, grumble!!!]

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score

Man I envy the stuff available to you guys in first world countries. I tried to order the 2-CD set out here and with all the middle-men involved it works out to be far too much. I wish the record companies would try grow their markets by offering stuff at reasonable prices [grumble, grumble!!!]

the two disc version is an appetizer for sure the six disc version is the prize fighter the only GRIEVANCE is the £££££££££! sorry to hear your unable to find a copy in your country what about amazon or could you ask a friend here to buy and send you a copy...

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online