The Beatles Album Poll

Which Beatles Albums Do You Own?

• Total voters

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
I have:

All the UK albums (as listed above) on non-remastered CDs (except Let It Be, which I have remastered)
The Past Masters series (non-remastered)
The Red Album (never found the Blue Album though, damn Adelaide shops!!)
Love*
Yellow Submarine Songtrack
The Anthology Series*
Live at the BBC*

*Not fully uploaded to computer yet :(

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
I am adding a poll, I will list all the albums I posted and am just curious to see which ones are in most of our members libraries

I have all The Beatles albums on CD :)

I also have the 2009 Stereo Remasters and ''Dr. Ebbetts Studio album remasters''

So, I guess I have 3 copies of each Beatles albums on CD, if I really think about it. :heheh:

I'm a HUGE Beatles fan - they are my favorite band, if I had to choose.

They're the best rock band ever. They're second to none.

hippie.gif

2hmdfgj.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Awesome Collection Groovy Man!:bow:

They are one of my favorite bands as well, and one of the most important in contemporary music history beyond any shadow of doubt.

CLASIKROKR

Reaction score
This is a little off topic, but I have a lp of Alvin and the Chipmunks sing the Beatles! I believe that it is the Beatles songs and they were sped up to 78 rpm to sound like chipmunks! When we were kids we had a cheap record player that had four speeds 16 rpm, 33 1/3rpm, 45 rpm, and 78 rpm. Put it on 16 rpm and it sounded like the Beatles, goofy crap we did as kids!!!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I am embarrassed to admit I actually Liked the Chipmunks when I was a kid...:blush:

:heheh:...but having experimented with Helium balloons myself it was just too much fun to do our Alvin impersonations. I never thought of that, playing a Chipmunks album at slower speed to check it out...and we used to have two of them. I don't think many turntables even have 78 rpm anymore.

jeffrey

Alive & Well & Living In
Reaction score
Second to the right then straight on till morning
What a lot of people forget is that The Beatles, together with offshore radio, changed the face of music here in the UK. Before they came along it was a drab old country with the BBC Light programme allowing us baby boomers two hours of pop music a week and the rest was earnest but humdrum radio with just a nod to the younger generation. All we really only had was Radio Luxemburg for a few hours in the evening providing the musicthat we were really interested in. The Beatles, and their contemporaries, together with the pirate stations changed all that forever. I suppose I was lucky in that my first ever concert was the Beatles in 1963 and I still have the flyer and the programme:)

beatles1.jpg

beatles2.jpg

Always rated George Harrison as a good, if not spectacular, guitarist who was able to add a certain "texture" to John & Paul's songs without being "flashy" or "going over the top". Some of his acoustic guitar playing on Beatles songs is imo magnificent.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pirvu Alex

Staff online

Members online