METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Sweeeet!! :grinthumb

I spun the first album on Saturday!!!

Comin' Atcha Live is a metal gem!!

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
They've done a number of covers, both in concert and in the studio, including two albums (Reel to Reel v1 & v2). They have a ton of talent as far as I'm concerned.

I do love this CBB cover. :D It's not as "pretty" as the original, but I still enjoy it.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Yeah I will say they do a great job at covers. Their cover of We Can Work It Out was a good one too!

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Band I remember hearing a lot of on the game GTA Vice City on VRock station. Who says video games don't have benefits? :heheh:
This song Cumin Atcha Live was the song I heard.

opera races

Reaction score
My first Tesla song was Love Song on a cassette single!

What You Give is another GREAT song by them.

Psychotic Supper is my favorite Tesla album.

IMO one of Tesla's best and most beautiful original songs is Song & Emotion ...

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Berserker: I would suggest any and all of their first three studio albums as must-owns. Tesla gets unfairly lumped into the "hair band" genre which couldn't be further from the truth. Not that I mind the hair band label because I am a huge fan of the genre (or sub-genre), but Tesla was a straight-up, in-your-face hard rock band from the 80's and early 90's. Solid music from start to finish.

Mechanical Resonance (1986)
The Great Radio Controversy (1989)
Psychotic Supper (1991)

220px-Tesla_Mechanicalresonance.jpgTesla_The_Great_Radio.jpgTesla_Psychoticsupper.jpg

Their other albums are all solid, both the live ones and other studio sets, but these three are all 5 out of 5 stars in my honest opinion

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Berserker: I would suggest any and all of their first three studio albums as must-owns. Tesla gets unfairly lumped into the "hair band" genre which couldn't be further from the truth. Not that I mind the hair band label because I am a huge fan of the genre (or sub-genre), but Tesla was a straight-up, in-your-face hard rock band from the 80's and early 90's. Solid music from start to finish.

Mechanical Resonance (1986)
The Great Radio Controversy (1989)
Psychotic Supper (1991)

220px-Tesla_Mechanicalresonance.jpgTesla_The_Great_Radio.jpgTesla_Psychoticsupper.jpg

Their other albums are all solid, both the live ones and other studio sets, but these three are all 5 out of 5 stars in my honest opinion

Agreed...I NEVER understood the "hair band" comparison with these guys....:wtf:

Also I updated this entire thread since it's been bumped, so have fun all

:grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online