Ten Years After (Official Thread)

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
10 Years After's performance at Woodstock was amazing.

I'm Going Home is probably my favorite songs from the whole Woodstock concert.

VIDEO:

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
In May 1968 Ten Years After recorded a live show at the London jazz club Klooks Kleek the result was the live album "Undead" released in August that same year.

1196v5j.jpg

Spider in My Web

Found that album on vinyl at a local used book store in excellent condition for a mere 3 dollars. Just taped the cover with some invisible tape cleaned It up and it's like new.

Love this band, one I had over looked. Thanks for the heads up I got between you and Joe that lead me to their great music.

Speed King

Rockin to the East & West
Reaction score
Found that album on vinyl at a local used book store in excellent condition for a mere 3 dollars. Just taped the cover with some invisible tape cleaned It up and it's like new.

Love this band, one I had over looked. Thanks for the heads up I got between you and Joe that lead me to their great music.

I have that one too, minty clean, never played, I think.....

Vader

Reaction score
I have the STD album, Undead, Ssssh, and Cricklewood Green all near mint condition on vinyl, I have a space in time on CD.

I have all these except for the s/t. I have Undead, Crinklewood Green & Rock and Roll Music to the World on vinyl. Stonehenge, Watt, Ssssh & Space and Time on CD. Really great band.

Speed King

Reaction score
I have all these except for the s/t. I have Undead, Crinklewood Green & Rock and Roll Music to the World on vinyl. Stonehenge, Watt, Ssssh & Space and Time on CD. Really great band.

Really great band for sure,....I love the album cover on Ssssh, thought about making that my avatar

Vader

Reaction score
Really great band for sure,....I love the album cover on Ssssh, thought about making that my avatar

Yeah, argeed...great cover. I wish I had that one on vinyl. I really think Watt is under appreciated ..great album to add to your collection.

Speed King

Reaction score
Yeah, argeed...great cover. I wish I had that one on vinyl. I really think Watt is under appreciated ..great album to add to your collection.

I've always wanted minty copies of Watt and Stonehenge, but never had any luck scoring them, back when I was actively collecting.

Vader

Reaction score
I've always wanted minty copies of Watt and Stonehenge, but never had any luck scoring them, back when I was actively collecting.

Yeah, vinyl like that is scarce these days. Would like to have all my Ten Years After collection on vinyl but had to settle for CDs unfortunately. But you never know...

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
I have Watt on vinyl, but it is in poor condition. It was the first proper TYA album I had after watching their incredible performance at Woodstock.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online