Television Theme Songs.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
This is too much fun...GREAT posts everyone!!

Hawaii 5 0

picresized_1236402020_hawaii-five-O(1).jpg

_Five-O_5-0_Jack_Lord_Steve_McGarrett_title_credit.png

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
^^^ :oyea:

Fresh Prince!! Yeah! That's so dope!! :heheh:

I'll Match you the same decade with...

In Living Color

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
^^ Yeah another good one...you know I never thought I would ever think of the 90's as classic...but it takes me back.

I'm luckyto be born when I was as I remember (and lived through) the 70's 80's 90's 00's and STILL young enough to be influenced by today's television and music...good old 1965!! :heheh: :grinthumb

Let'***** the way back machine button again!!

:dance:

The Munsters

Addams Family

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
^^ Yeah another good one...you know I never thought I would ever think of the 90's as classic...but it takes me back.

I'm luckyto be born when I was as I remember (and lived through) the 70's 80's 90's 00's and STILL young enough to be influenced by today's television and music...good old 1965!! :heheh: :grinthumb

Let'***** the way back machine button again!!

:dance:

The Munsters

Addams Family

WHOA! Now that is old school! I used to watch the Munsters on Nick at Nite all the time. Gooood show. :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Yeah...did you watch all that? Trippy show huh? I have all the episodes of that. The Banana Splits were just a crazy fun release type kid show...my Dad hated it...:oyea:

Pretty hip though...but yeah the dude who did the voice of Fleegle (The Dog) was Paul Winchell, a famous ventriloquist who did MANY cartoon voices over the years...you may remeber him as Skip Farnum (the hippie director) on a Brady Bunch episode.

He was the Scubbing Bubbles guy too

joe-winch1.JPG

Drooper (the Lion) was none other than Allan Melvin...who also did ALOT of cartoon voices you would know...but you may remember him as Sam The Butcher from Brady Bunch AND Barney from All In The Family :grinthumb

220px-Allan_Melvin.jpg

The show used to mix live action and cartoon and alot of famous cartoons you know were a part of this show like Atom Ant, Secret Squirrel...BUT my favorites were two live action shows that only the Splits gave ya.

A serial styled cliff hanger show called DANGER ISLAND

Theme Here

...and The New Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

Theme Here

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Yeah...did you watch all that? Trippy show huh? I have all the episodes of that. The Banana Splits were just a crazy fun release type kid show...my Dad hated it...:oyea:

Pretty hip though...but yeah the dude who did the vioce of Fleegle (The Dog) was Paul Winchell, a famous ventriloquist who did MANY cartoon voices over the years...you may remeber him as Skip Farnum (the hippie director) on a Brady Bunch episode.

He was the Scubbing Bubbles guy too

joe-winch1.JPG

Drooper (the Lion) was none other than Allan Melvin...who also did ALOT of cartoon voices you would know...but you may remember him as Sam The Butcher from Brady Bunch AND Barney from All In The Family :grinthumb

220px-Allan_Melvin.jpg

The show used to mix live action and cartoon and alot of famous cartoons you know were a part of this show like Atom Ant, Secret Squirrel...BUT my favorites were two live action shows that only the Splits gave ya.

A serial styled cliff hanger show called DANGER ISLAND

Theme Here

...and The New Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

Theme Here

Yes, I did in fact watch it all... and I felt like I was on some sort of a "trip" the whole time. :heheh:

Oh, since you mentioned The Brady Bunch

Probably my most favorite of all "retro" shows. :grinthumb

And here's another classic intro song.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online