Styx (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
John Curulewski passed away in 1988. :uh:

He left before the Equinox tour and was replaced by Tommy.

cyggy

Cygnusx1
Reaction score
My Fav Styx album :

Pieces of Eight . also a fantastic track , love the way this album fades with that whisper then piano riff ....

Fever

Reaction score
I have been listening to The Complete Wooden Nickel Recordings lately.It's the first 4 albums packaged together on 2 cds.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I have been listening to The Complete Wooden Nickel Recordings lately.It's the first 4 albums packaged together on 2 cds.

I have all of those myself Fever and they are good and show a different side of the band for people that might only know them from Equinox on.

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score
:bump:

ok, so I'm watching the Styx concert on VH1 Classic, from 2010 Grand Illusion/Pieces Of Eight show. I gotta say that keyboardist/vocalist guy is extremely talented. Dare I say possibly an upgrade from DDY. Wow, where did JY and Tommy find this guy, he is perfect for this band. Just hand him a blank check and let him fill it out because this band seems reborn with him in it.

I am really enjoying this show.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
:bump:

ok, so I'm watching the Styx concert on VH1 Classic, from 2010 Grand Illusion/Pieces Of Eight show. I gotta say that keyboardist/vocalist guy is extremely talented. Dare I say possibly an upgrade from DDY. Wow, where did JY and Tommy find this guy, he is perfect for this band. Just hand him a blank check and let him fill it out because this band seems reborn with him in it.

I am really enjoying this show.

His name is Larry Gowan, he had a couple of successful solo albums but seems to have found his niche taking DeYoung's place in Styx.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online