STRAY-Time Machine: A Discography.

joe

Reaction score
^^^A team of spammers LG? What the hell is that? Undercover covert actions on the internet. Somewhat I'm not surprised. Do you ban them once you find out what they're all about? Can you? Do these guys have "special clearance"?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
No sometimes they are cool but they used to always have a UMG logo in their signature and always would be promoting their artists. Sometimes they were okay and we allowed them to post as long as it was one post in the right sub-forum, and usually they obliged. They visit many music boards to keep on top of things and give their bands exposure as well. But they also will pull Youtube Vids down more than anyone except maybe TimeWarner, they are the two worst offenders.

They simply have never shown up here, which is okay with me.:D

joe

Reaction score
Stray puts the swagger back in thier step with two releases from 1976, Houdini and Hearts of Fire. At this time in the decade with the rising of punk and disco all the classic rock bands were struggling.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Yeah, :grinthumb liking this stuff much better then the "watered down" ( for lack of better wording ) material . Will probably seek this stuff out very soon.

joe

Reaction score
Wolf it still doesn't compare to thier first five albums though hell of lot heavier than Stand and Up Be Counted. Again some of the material is rather weak on these two albums. Unbalanced would be a good word.

joe

Reaction score
Reflecting%20a%20Generation.jpg

Reflecting A Generation(1977) is a compilation album that was released by Transatlantic Records.

The band dissolved and Del Bromham went onto various other projects and released a single. Stray wouldn't be heard again until 1984.

joe

Reaction score
1983 saw Del Bromham reform Stray with the original members and release the live album, Live At The Marquee in 1984. However the band only stayed together for two years.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Man,Stray sounds awesome live. Definitely going on my want list. I would get it right away but I been spending so much money lately I may have to join your top ramein noodle club. :D

joe

Reaction score
^^^I won't be spending much more money on CDs for awhile also. A download here and there.

Actually Stray has a couple more live albums which I'll be posting. One is more heavy than the one I justed posted.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Yeah, I might have to check out a couple of live ones then. I like the way the lead guitarist was letting his guitar ring , holding the notes on Suicide. Cool old school stuff :D

Seriously interested in the new one but I guess I will just have to wait :heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online