Still Running On Empty

gerdundula

Reaction score
Does anyone anywhere know if Jackson Browne is ever going to give a break to this acoustic touring and turn up anytime soon in the UK with a band again before much longer.
I was at a live acoustic show over in NY a while back and one in Boston a while back, and frankly this constant acoustic stuff is getting boring for me.
Hope someone knows if he has any plans for any UK dates.
I don't hate the acoustic but enough is enough for a while.:wa

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Didn't realize Jackson Browne was still touring at all...maybe he just doesn't want the hassle of taking a band on tour it is much easier to do a solo acoustic set. :dunno:

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
I don't like acoustic versions of anything much. Remember that unplugged stuff, that was actually amplified? It was supposed to be a response to all the synthesizer music, but it was deadly dull.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^His early albums are considered his best, my two favorites are "Hold Out" and "Running On Empty".

Aero

Reaction score
This is my favorite song of his. I had heard that it was a comment on American consummerism but what do you guys think?

gerdundula

Reaction score
As far as his best, i think that Late For The Sky typifies what he was all about, but I'm Alive and Looking East are belters, i thought The Naked Ride Home The Pretender were yawn fests.
Still no news on live band touring huh!

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
Very commercial and certainly not his best, but I've always liked this one from the "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" movie soundtrack.

Aero

Reaction score
Very commercial and certainly not his best, but I've always liked this one from the "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" movie soundtrack.

Great song. Always makes me think of that movie.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online