Steve Miller Band Mirror

fliptrik

Reaction score
Hey guys. Love the site. I've been creeping on the site for a long time but I've never had the need to sign up until now.

I've recently come across this.. mirror thing in my dad's garage. It's a Steve Miller Band memorabilia obviously from the logo and text. It looks like its some kind of album art someone pasted on a mirror. I would've brushed it off except that is has a legit copyright mark on the bottom right of the mirror.. making me think its not someone's afternoon project.

I've searched the internet for anything remotely close to I've turned up empty. Then I remembered this forum and thought maybe someone here would somehow know something about it. :grinthumb

upload.jpg

jtrichey13

Hall of Fame Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums fliptrik. I don't have an exact answer to your question, but I do remember seeing a lot of these types of things in the roaring 70s. At my county's fair some of the game booths (darts in balloons, balls in the peach basket, ring around the milk jug kind of thing) would have rock mirrors as prizes instead of the usual stuffed animals. I remember my friend's mom had a Styx mirror hanging in her living room. They surely weren't worth much then, but what they might be worth now is another story, and that I have no idea of.

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
Hi fliptrik and welcome to the forum. I agree, back in the day you saw a lot of these things at fairs and carnivals. I used to have a Beatles one and a Linda Ronstadt one. Check the buy and sell sites, you never know, it might be worth a few bucks.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online