Soundgarden (Official Thread)

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
New Soundgarden "King Animal" is pretty damn good, just downloaded it the other day and got round to listening to it on Wednesday. It's like there was no gap of 15 years between this and "Down On The Upside"...they haven’t missed a beat, it slips on easy like an old, worn, leather jacket. If you want to have a song stuck in your head all day, check out "Rowing". It's not quite in the "Badmotorfinger"/"Superunknown" category, but right under it.

They did a Live on Letterman webcast show here in NYC just a couple of weeks ago, two friends of mine went to the recording, another thing I missed, dammit, been just too busy with other stuff, but here it is anyway, Soundgarden really are BACK, this is wonderful…

Malikarcanum

A Child in Time
Reaction score
Favorite 90's band. Chris Cornell is my vocal crush. Love the new record, not a bad song n it. One of the best of the year.

1:45 :omg::bow:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glad I am not the only one who really loves the new record. Ill give it another spin today. :)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I didn't know of a deluxe edition or I would have got the extra songs. lol
I just got the normal edition.

Malikarcanum

A Child in Time
Reaction score
Deluxe edition just has demos. Nothing special bout them, really, just unproduced versions of the songs.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online