Soundgarden (Official Thread)

S Levi W

Dr. Rock
Reaction score
King Animal . to me.. was a 3 of 5 star album, but that's pretty good, considering that's what I gave to Down on the Upside as well. :)

pwats31

Reaction score
I found a nice video of Soundgarden in New Yrok last year. A fan has a sign asking whether he can play Outshined with them, and what do you know, they let him:

Live in New York

soundgarden-at-hammerstein-3.jpg

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
These guys don't suck at all imo. One of the best alternative bands.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
figure the facts these guys are total fabulous imho. just listing to the 25th anniversary edition of " BADMOTORFINGER " totally bad a**

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Had a good listen to King Animal this morning being the last album they did and clearly ever will do. Whilst albums like Superunknown and Badmotorfinger will be their arguably better works I still loved King Animal which had plenty of those old Soundgarden vibes. Cornell was a unique vocalist with great range. Sad loss to the music industry. :uh:

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Had a good listen to King Animal this morning being the last album they did and clearly ever will do. Whilst albums like Superunknown and Badmotorfinger will be their arguably better works I still loved King Animal which had plenty of those old Soundgarden vibes. Cornell was a unique vocalist with great range. Sad loss to the music industry. :uh:

@Riff Raff well said its truly a deep sad loss to the music world its also deepest sadness because him felt the need to end his own life my thoughts, prayers and wishes go out to Chris`s Family and Friends

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online