Song Of The Decade Strip 1977

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
I agree with you kath! It was a huge album for young teenage me, too. I just so wanted to be Stevie Nicks. lol

siiiiigh. and chrissie hynde came along right when I was startin college. perfect. mind ya, by then, i had outgrown all that silly rocker worship. those types became my bestest buds by then. coughcough. like we were on the same level, see.

i gotta admit, tho. back in my teen yute? i didn't really go for the runaways. all the guys did, mwhaha, but i didn't. i luvved what they represented, ya know? the whole rockers/rebels/grrrl powah thing. that was the *other* side of my stevie nicks self, the one with the arrest record. hee hee.

the truth is, i just didn't think the music was very good at all.

i did dig joan *and* lita later, but methinks they really needed time to cook for awhile to become good at what they do.

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
siiiiigh. and chrissie hynde came along right when I was startin college. perfect. mind ya, by then, i had outgrown all that silly rocker worship. those types became my bestest buds by then. coughcough. like we were on the same level, see.

i gotta admit, tho. back in my teen yute? i didn't really go for the runaways. all the guys did, mwhaha, but i didn't. i luvved what they represented, ya know? the whole rockers/rebels/grrrl powah thing. that was the *other* side of my stevie nicks self, the one with the arrest record. hee hee.

the truth is, i just didn't think the music was very good at all.

i did dig joan *and* lita later, but methinks they really needed time to cook for awhile to become good at what they do.

Agreed about the Runaways and the music not being very good. But I did love what they represented. And I do love Joan and Lita. :)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I wanted ARS to win with So Into You...that is a very good album too, but at least it made it close to the final cut.:D

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
Chickarina?

ya know, if i hafta footnote every kathism, yer gonna hafta start paying me a part-time salary. at least send me some cookies in the mail or sumthin. (i luvvvvv cookies. ya ya. will you send me cookies in the mail if i provide you with a kathish glossary? huh huh? coookiecookiecookie starts with c.)

chickarina = young chick. it's just fun to say for me, kinda like barbarino, except it reminds me of my all-time fave progresso soup when i was growin up:

yes, i am female *and* soupy at the same time. don't mock the afflicted.

0004119601032_500x500.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online