Song from mullet man

Optimus-miles

Reaction score
Please please please can someboby name this tune? The one playing at the start of this clip. I've been searching for years!

Thanks in advance!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
It's too short for me to get a handle on it...if only the vocals were there it would make it way easier.

I have to say though Mulletman is right to give him a beatin' for dropping that Pearler and then putting it in the dirty laundry basket...:bonk:

:oyea:

Optimus-miles

Reaction score
It just sounds like it potentially might be the most awesome song ever recorded!:guitar:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
It could be Tray, but it didn't jump out at me when I played it...and I have every Saxon album there is.:dunno:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Yeah, that's true LG, you'd have recognized it if it were Saxon, so back to square one I guess! Asked Paul & he didn't recognize it either.

If you go to the comments about the clip on Youtube, seems there's a few people wanting to know what the song is playing at the beginning!

Optimus-miles

Reaction score
Yeah, that's true LG, you'd have recognized it if it were Saxon, so back to square one I guess! Asked Paul & he didn't recognize it either.

If you go to the comments about the clip on Youtube, seems there's a few people wanting to know what the song is playing at the beginning!

That's my brother asking on youtube!! I said i'd searching for years!

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Oh :heheh:

I've tried doing a search too, putting in things like 'episode guide Mullet Man music used' all to no avail I'm afraid.

Must be frustrating for you!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online