Son of a...beatle

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score
man, it would be hard to be a child of one of the Beatles. Just like is must be for Lisa Marie Presley. Or any child of a modern icon.

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
I saw a great article in the local paper today, apparently it was originally in the London Times. Anyway, it was all about Julian, and Julian seems like such a nice guy. He publicly forgave John, Yoko and even He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named (not Lord Voldemort... another killer whom I refuse to give any airtime to...) for all the wrongs they had done. I mean, when you can forgive the man who shot your father, no matter how distant.. that's one heck of a compassionate man.

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
I saw a great article in the local paper today, apparently it was originally in the London Times. Anyway, it was all about Julian, and Julian seems like such a nice guy. He publicly forgave John, Yoko and even He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named (not Lord Voldemort... another killer whom I refuse to give any airtime to...) for all the wrongs they had done. I mean, when you can forgive the man who shot your father, no matter how distant.. that's one heck of a compassionate man.

:cheers2

Indeed, Feldy,

Julian really is a charming person. He's dealt with alot. I hate what that kook did to John..but I always felt more compassion for Johns family..his children.

At the time of John's murder..John was planning a trip to the U.K. to visit his Aunt Mimi ,and his step siblings at a big family reunion..in Scotland to his cousins home. As a child John spent very fond days there /holidays

he was working on mending things with Julian too..

we only lost a musician..Julian lost his opportunity to have his father..you'd expect anger/revenge feelings ?

He was critized recently for complaining his hurt feelings on his fb page from his mum and himself /not being included it several Beatles events, The Macca wedding and George Harrison movie Premier, But it was really a RARE thing ..

he really has rose above his problems..even kicked a substance abuse problem :uncle Macca was involved in this :and I felt his fustration at people forgetting himself and his mum. I don't think it was meant to hurt The Lennons is was just a lack of communication imo ..on BOTH sides..

Julian forgiving his father is more healthy ..he has stated he was a brilliant musician,humanitarian, but a crappy father..BUT He also reconizes that his father was young and alot of the choices he made with Cynthia and Julian were inforced by others {hiding marriage/birth etc} and Julians been very positive in recent years involve with several charities .

He is in a really good place in his life
he gets along and loves Sean
he has a civil relationship with Yoko
his mum is having alot of health problems..sadly and thats part of his upsetness about the Macca wedding snub..but he admits he hasn't been in contact with Paul recently-so as I said communication issues.

I FEEL he is getting on with his life..

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Here a very sweet duet by Tomi Swick featuring Julian Lennon..recorded in Nyc ,on December 8 2010..the anniversary of his father's death ..

Amazing

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Staff online

Members online