Site slowness

Frands

Reaction score
It would be interesting to know which browser you make use of. The site runs pretty fast here and no problems at all. I sometimes have a slow browser when I update it. I updated it last night and this time without any problems at all. I make use of the Pale Moon browser ( retro Firefox) It is a great fast and secure browser.

Pale Moon : https://www.palemoon.org/

Last edited:

doswizard

"If you are going through hell, keep going"
Reaction score
It would be interesting to know which browser you make use of. The site runs pretty fast here and no problems at all. I sometimes have a slow browser when I update it. I updated it last night and this time without any problems at all. I make use of the Pale Moon browser ( retro Firefox) It is a great fast and secure browser.

I have multiple browsers at hand utilizing a Linux operating system. They all work pretty well, but require the usual level of concern as far as privacy settings and cache clearing goes. I have no issues with Firefox at all, I simply prefer Epiphany when browsing on this site; it is a Debian based browser that is available on my Mint platform utilizing the Cinnamon desktop. :)

It's all a matter of taste and personal preference. Even back in my Windows days, I hated Internet Explorer and preferred Netscape Navigator. Seeing as Firefox is basically a Mozilla based free browser; it's Open Source software and is constantly improving. I have yet to trust the Google Chromium browser, but see no problems ahead; I just know that Google is a pretty big player in the world of search engines and I equate that with the privacy issues revolving around safely surfing the Web.

Frands

Reaction score
I have multiple browsers at hand utilizing a Linux operating system. They all work pretty well, but require the usual level of concern as far as privacy settings and cache clearing goes. I have no issues with Firefox at all, I simply prefer Epiphany when browsing on this site; it is a Debian based browser that is available on my Mint platform utilizing the Cinnamon desktop. :)

It's all a matter of taste and personal preference. Even back in my Windows days, I hated Internet Explorer and preferred Netscape Navigator. Seeing as Firefox is basically a Mozilla based free browser; it's Open Source software and is constantly improving. I have yet to trust the Google Chromium browser, but see no problems ahead; I just know that Google is a pretty big player in the world of search engines and I equate that with the privacy issues revolving around safely surfing the Web.

Sorry but I don't know anything about the Linux system at all, sadly. I'm just trying to help you guys out of them problems with the slowness.

I only know the Windows system and if you guys have serious problems with your Windows system and Internet, I can recommend that you go and get some help here: https://www.landzdown.com/ They knows alot about solving them problems there! Try to get in touch with Corrine there.
Corrine knows alot about how to fix them problems.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online