Shania Twain (Official Thread)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
She is pretty gorgeous Sunny, but her music compliments that pretty well too. :grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Shania fans should be happy to hear that her new single is a collaboration on "Endless Love" with Lionel Richie!

Endless Love (Recording Session)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Wow, Soots! Good find. I'm absolutely in agreement with her when she said she just has to sing it like Shania Twain. She has that crossover quality that makes it easy for her to make a song from a completely different genre sound natural. She really got into it too! She has always been nothing but professional and it's good to still see her passion for the music. Thanks for sharing!

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
I also have all four of Shania Twain’s albums but Come On Over and Up! are the only ones I keep in my iPhone library. There is some good music there. I think I hear some auto tune treatments in many of her songs but it’s harmless.
There is no disputing her beauty, though. Attractive women helped make country music a little more interesting for me in the 90’s. I had a certain amount of disposable income and bought a lot of what I liked which included some country albums from female artists like Shania Twain, Trisha Yearwood, Patty Loveless, Terri Clark, and a few others.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online