Shania Twain (Official Thread)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
LG, you said you don't have Up! I think you'd enjoy it if you got it. Get the red version.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I'll keep that in mind...:D That's when I saw her live, when she was touring supporting "Up!"

I'll never forget how tiny she is, I could easily pick her up with one hand...:heybaby:

Not that I would ever take such liberties of course...:grinthumb

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
^^Yeah that's the way I look at it too. She's got too much class to be anything other than genuine.

I think this is just a "Hello, been busy with stuff, but I"m Back and making music again.":D
Yep, it was more about music with her to begin with which she used as a catharsis to her personal turmoil splashed all over the press.

I did watch her televised Miami show...though I was drawn in because Elton John was a guest. I thought it was good overall.

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
I did see that sneak peek vid on OWN... listening to her just made me want to cry. That she had lost any belief in trust.compassion, honesty and trusting herself, confidence, voice... No doubt she will come back, with a bang.

I like her questions, why and why not....

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Here's Shania's most recent single, released back in June. Not sure what to think of it but then again I tend to not judge an artist's upcoming work based on their first single release. According to Wikipedia an album is in the works.

And here's some eye candy for the boys. ;)

Shania-Twain-9h119.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I'll check her new album out when it's released, I like her and her music when I'm in that laid back mood.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
True LG. Country music is pretty much primarily for "laid back" moods. :grinthumb

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
From the 42nd CMA's.

shania42ndcmas.jpg

Looking stunning as usual. I have to say though, that's not the greatest dress I've ever seen her in. And those shoes? Nice shoes other than the poofy pompom on top. wtf is that?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlineclass

Staff online

Members online