Saxon (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Saxon

I played it last night after recommending it Taha, it is a good album very close to the same vein as Unleashed...keep in mind I am a Huge Saxon fan and find very little fault with almost all of their Studio recordings.:guitar:

I love that cover as well.:tup:

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

LG The two albums "Unleash The Beast" and "The Inner Sanctum" you advised me to chance are brilliant and have set me off again with this band. A big thanks :cheers2.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

You are welcome Sox, Saxon has moved onto my "Elite" band list now.:cheers:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Getting their feet back under them again, Saxon continued a return to form with the follow up to Solid Ball of Rock...1992's effort "Forever Free". No doubt about a return to their roots, they even have a couple of "Biker" tunes on the album, which was always part of their makeup on earlier recordings. Still the critics didn't find much love for the band, for some reason they never get the respect I feel they deserve, and I find it very satisfying that they put out two ass kicking albums in 2007 and 2009, take that you effete' noble snobbish music critics.:D

Iron Wheels.

21lmmfq.jpg

312dz4z.jpg

taha

Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

this LP allows you to stay at your MAX throughout a workout, this is one of the most energetic bad mofo lp's of all time,,,,,,,,what a find :****:

thumper get this one

Last edited:

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score

Great band, have seen them a number of times and will be seeing them again later this year, they have re-mastered a lot of their albums and when you put the CD spines together there is a picture of the saxon logo:) here is one of my faves from the Lionheart album...

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I've been playing Lionheart quite a bit lately myself Sweaty.

This song in particular is one of my picks of the litter.:grinthumb

taha

Reaction score

I've been playing Lionheart quite a bit lately myself Sweaty.

This song in particular is one of my picks of the litter.:grinthumb

a good LP, but not quite as good as your rec. above !
OK, LG what next......

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I like it Taha, it's doesn't jump out like "Beast", but it's still one I've been playing a lot lately.

You can give "Metalhead" a listen, it's a little harder though, then again Saxon is a heavy metal band first and foremost.

517UWhXTaCL._SS500_.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Staff online

Members online