Sarah McLachlan (Official Thread)

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Even though very early Sarah Mclachlan isn't my favorite I like a few songs from the first two c.d.s!

Touch
(she sounds very new agy on this debut)
Sarah+McLachlan+-+Touch+(1989).jpg

Vox

Vox (US Version)

Solace
f1%20(8).jpg

I Will Not Forget You

wow wee thank you for the thread @Soot and Stars, big thank yous to @Sharp Dressed Man and @recgord27...the alum " Touch " is an absolutely breath taking moving uplifting slice of pure beauty...

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
Brilliant thread @Soot and Stars. Love this artist, especially her Stumbling Towards Ecsatcy - Mirrorball era. She has an absolutely amazing voice. I think she's on an extended sabbatical at the moment to raise her child(ren?) and I hope she returns to recording again in the near future.
@joker1961, glad you love her music

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Brilliant thread @Soot and Stars. Love this artist, especially her Stumbling Towards Ecsatcy - Mirrorball era. She has an absolutely amazing voice. I think she's on an extended sabbatical at the moment to raise her child(ren?) and I hope she returns to recording again in the near future.
@joker1961, glad you love her music

She just released "Wonderland" (her second Christmas album), which was recorded in 2016 and she's been performing live too, so I guess the sabbatical is over.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online