Rush

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEvilErk2008

Hail the 80s!
Reaction score
outside my mind, in a little town called crazy
I saw parts of the DVD and while its not as good quality as rio or r30, it shows a side of the band I had never seen before...like when they werent old....

Question on La Villa on that DVD...it says he says explicit things so they cut the audio but my friend says hes just mumbling crap. Anyone know what hes saying?

nikkilove80

Reaction score
i let my friend borrow the dvd and he freakin scratched it. what a d-bag. people don;t know how to take care of cds and dvds. how come they haven't come up with a scratch proof dvd or cd. i read some stuff about people doing putting on coats that stop screathes but how come no one has implemented it?

harmlessgoat22

burningthunder.net
Reaction score
They are all amazing! The drummer (neil peart) was voted best rock drummer in 2006 by a drum magazine I get. Not to mention everyone else. They're spectacular!

Anna

Reaction score
They are all amazing! The drummer (neil peart) was voted best rock drummer in 2006 by a drum magazine I get. Not to mention everyone else. They're spectacular!

i agree.
hands down to neil peart! his solo in YYZ is out of this world! :D

Foggy Hat

Reaction score
I love geddy lee's voice.
Rush is yet another great band from Winnipeg. A place so cold all there is to do is start a band. Another notable band is: BTO.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I am pretty sure Rush is from Toronto, from what I've read. BTO and The Guess Who and Neil Young are all from Winnipeg originally though.

I am a big fan of Rush in the 80's mostly, I think that is the pinnacle of their recording career.

Moving Pictures is my favorite of their enormous catalog of albums.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The best Album, IMO

200px-Rush_A_Farewell_to_Kings.jpg

Click the image, boys and girls, to listen to the album!

Enjoy!

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The release of the "Best Of" compilation live album is set to hit the shelves November 17, 2009. It will contain only ONE unreleased track called " One Little Victory". Are you going to buy it?

rushworkingmendvd_thumb.jpg

If it had more unreleased stuff on it, I would buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.