Rock groupies

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone will want to talk about this "taboo" subject but I will give it a go.

Who were the coolest rock groupies? What are your favorite rock groupie stories? What band got the most chicks?

Just wanted to see everyones thoughts on the subject. :)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Also, if you have not read "I'm With the Band", I STRONGLY recommend it. A must-have read and gives good insight into the world of rockers and groupies!

lady_barrett2112

I ♥ the Ox
Reaction score
It's a subject that's not taboo with me that's for sure. I think my personal favorite groupie is probably tied between Pamela Des Bares and Jenny Spiers. Pamela because she's always had some of the most fascinating stories about the legends. Jenny Spiers... because... well she got close to Syd and any woman that has gotten up close and personal with him gets a thumb in my book. :D

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Miss P is definitely high in my book, too. She was with some of the coolest rock stars ever! Jimmy, Keith Moon, Mick Jagger, she made out with Jim Morrison, Noel Redding, etc, etc, etc.

I'm glad someone is willing to talk about it. I asked about it on a Jimmy page one time and everyone got offended, like they wanted to forget that Zep was ever involved with groupies. I think the stories add to their legend!

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Cynthia Albritton

124.jpg

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Lori Maddox a.k.a. Lori Lightning. Not Jimmy's best decision, but interesting nonetheless. :heheh:

lori_maddox.jpg

Conquests include: Jimmy Page, John Bonham, David Bowie, Mick Jagger, Jeff Beck, Ronnie Wood, Iggy Pop and Keith Moon, among others.

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online