Robin Zander to release solo country album

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^You really think so 70's Guy?

I know one thing for certain, it's not going to be a traditional country album like let's say Vince Gill might release, but more along the lines of a Rascal Flatt's album. At least that's how I see it.

Mr. T

Reaction score
As LG already said, I wish him well but I can't even begin to express how unenthused I am about this. :heheh:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I'll have to go with Trickster on this one...I think Zander has one of those voices that whatever he sings is gonna come out melodic and good.

:grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Me too.....but here's where I have hope in him singing something of a country nature.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I have a feeling it will be something like this.

This is an out take that the up loader said may be a song on his new CD.

Sort of a country/Buddy Holly feel called

What's Her Name

Fever

Reaction score
^^You really think so 70's Guy?

I know one thing for certain, it's not going to be a traditional country album like let's say Vince Gill might release, but more along the lines of a Rascal Flatt's album. At least that's how I see it.

I hope it's more Vince Gill than Rascal Flatts.I like some country music but can't stand Rascal Flatts plus they totally ruined Tom Cochrane's Life Is A Highway.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I hope it's more Vince Gill than Rascal Flatts.I like some country music but can't stand Rascal Flatts plus they totally ruined Tom Cochrane's Life Is A Highway.

Nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks they ruined TC's song Fever.:D

I'm afraid Robin is doing what so many others have done now, used the "crossover" to new country to try and sell records. But if he pulls it off and people like what he's doing then I tip my cap to him.

Fever

Reaction score
Nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks they ruined TC's song Fever.:D

I'm afraid Robin is doing what so many others have done now, used the "crossover" to new country to try and sell records. But if he pulls it off and people like what he's doing then I tip my cap to him.

I am a big Red Rider and Tom Cochrane fan:grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online