Rob Zombie (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

http://robzombie.com/
Rob Zombie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thought I would start up a thread for Rob Zombie ( did a search and didn't find one). I really love the first 2 albums in Hellbilly Deluxe 1 and 2.
Sited From Wikipedia
Rob Zombie (born Robert Bartleh Cummings;[1] January 12, 1965) is a musician, film director, screenwriter and film producer. He founded the heavy metal band White Zombie and has been nominated three times as a solo artist for the Grammy Award for Best Metal Performance.

Zombie has also established a successful career as a film director, creating the movies House of 1000 Corpses, The Devil's Rejects, the 2007 remake of Halloween, its sequel, and The Haunted World of El Superbeasto. His next film will be the upcoming The Lords of Salem.

Feature-length films

* House of 1000 Corpses (2003)
* The Devil's Rejects (2005)
* Halloween (2007)
* Halloween II (2009)
* Lords of Salem (2011)
* Tyrannosaurus Rex (TBA)

Animated films

* The Haunted World of El Superbeasto (2009)

TV work

* ***-wee's Playhouse (production assistant, unknown episodes)
* Headbangers Ball (guest, numerous episodes)[30]
* Space Ghost Coast to Coast (guest, 1 episode, 1997)
* CSI: Miami (director, 1 episode, 2010)
* WWE Raw (Raw Guest Host, 1 episode, 2010)
* Extreme Makeover Home Edition (Guest, Season 8 - Episode 6, 2010)

Other

* Metal: A Headbanger's Journey as himself (interview)
* Werewolf Women of the SS (2007)
Just to expand on my thoughts of the band now, I still find Educated Horses to be a little bit too melodic and soft for my liking. The desire to really explore more extreme music was what got me into Rob Zombie, plus I had heard him a lot as a kid too which I remember some of his best stuff.

Discography of his solo band.
Hellbilly Deluxe (1998)
The Sinister Urge (2001)
Educated Horses (2006)
Hellbilly Deluxe 2 (2010)
Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor (2013)
The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic **** Celebration Dispenser (2016)

Some favourite songs.

Last edited by a moderator:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Rob Zombie

He's pretty good at producing movies as well Riff. I think I have an MP3 of Hillbilly Deluxe, but I'll have to check to make sure.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

Saw him live when he was here with In This Moment and Ozzy Osbourne, his performance blew both acts out of the water, definitely one of the best shows i've seen to date.

I have both his Hellbilly Deluxe albums as well as a few others that I can't remember the name of at the moment.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

I've never seen him live, but always wanted to. I really dig a lot of his music, both from the White Zombie era as well as his solo stuff. I don't own it all, but do have a number of albums from both eras.

When I was DJ'ing in a hard rock / metal club about 10 yrs ago, these songs got a LOT of regular play. Both the normal studio versions as well as the remix versions I have. Man I miss those days. Some of my most memorable DJ'ing days came at that place. I couldn't hardly get from the door to my DJ booth without having a shot or 3 of tequila handed to me by different people.

:D

:oy:

Last edited:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

I didn't like Educated Horses much.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

I only have two Zombie cd's.

This one> 2b4b51c88da0182061223210.L._AA280_.jpg And this one> 61jT8-m6vNL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

But love em both.. He gets shit from Metal fans for his techno sounding metal, but I think it's some bad ass grooves..
The one thing I chuckle about is his constant use of the word "YA".. It's like ever song he does he starts it out with that..:heheh:

Here's my favorites..

There's two groups that I give pardon to for sampling music.. The Beastie Boys and Rob Zombie!!

LOU/REALM

Reaction score

Rob Zombie is great !! Im letting the side down as I only have only one old WHITE ZOMBIE album in my collection. His films are cool too...

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

He seems to treat his fans well.. The White Zombie album I first bought was a glow in the dark LP.. Never seen that before.. Plus the Past .. Present and Future CD has a DVD with some of his music video's on it..
I would really like to go to one of his concerts.. The ones I've watched on You Tube have alot of the girls in the crowd are shirtless.
That has to be a wild scene..:D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Members online

No members online now.